Loading some great jobs for you...
- Job activities include the preparation of equipment and components for aseptic filling operations, performing visual inspection of filled vials, vial labeling, vial packaging and distribution of filled vials as per GMP regulations.
- Execute daily tasks according to standard operating procedures in support of filling operations such as washing, cleaning and sterilizing equipment and components.
- Participate in the inspection, labeling and packaging of filled vials.
- Recording of activities in batch related documentation or equipment logbooks in accordance with good documentation practices.
- Qualifies as an aseptic operator for the participation of filling activities using isolator technology.
- Respects and adheres to all applicable health, safety and environmental policies promoting a safe workplace to prevent or reduce injuries.
- BS/BA in Biology, Chemistry, or related discipline and 2+ years experience in a GMP facility or High School Diploma and at least 4+ years experience in a GMP facility.
- Good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Previous experience working with aseptic technique and good documentation practices preferred.
- Must be able to follow cGMP regulations during operations including adherence to written procedure and contemporaneous documentation.
- Must be able to record data accurately and legibly, have good manual dexterity, demonstrate mechanical aptitude and the ability to perform in a team setting in a controlled environment for long periods of time.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing? Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.