A Carter Components Cutter is responsible for cutting materials accurately to ensure a quality product is produced. Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimal supervision. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this position.
Requirements to be Considered for this Position:
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
* Knowledge and expertise in the use of a variety of tools
* Ability to do repetitious work
* Must be able to work at a fast pace
* Ability to work in a team environment
Responsibilities of the Position:
Picking & Cutting:
* Responsible for gathering materials needed to perform job according to requirements.
* Reads cut sheets to determine the amount, size and grade of material that needs cut.
* Sets up machines properly to ensure accuracy of cuts are made.
* Ensures a quality product is produced.
* Maintains inventory by providing an accurate count of products.
* Examines cut material to ensure quality and quantity are correct. Gets material ready for packaging.
* Adheres to safety requirements by operating equipment and handling material in a safe and appropriate manner.
* Acknowledges and reports any defects or safety issues to supervisor immediately.
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
* Medical Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
Associated topics: alloys, ceramic, corrosion, dental, glass, material engineer, medical, metallic, plastics, polymer