A Carter Components Cutter is responsible for cutting materials accurately to ensure a quality product is produced. Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimal supervision. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this position.
Requirements to be Considered for this Position:
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred * Knowledge and expertise in the use of a variety of tools * Ability to do repetitious work * Must be able to work at a fast pace * Ability to work in a team environment
Responsibilities of the Position:
Picking & Cutting:
* Responsible for gathering materials needed to perform job according to requirements. * Reads cut sheets to determine the amount, size and grade of material that needs cut. * Sets up machines properly to ensure accuracy of cuts are made. * Ensures a quality product is produced. * Maintains inventory by providing an accurate count of products.
* Examines cut material to ensure quality and quantity are correct. Gets material ready for packaging.
* Adheres to safety requirements by operating equipment and handling material in a safe and appropriate manner. * Acknowledges and reports any defects or safety issues to supervisor immediately.
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
* Medical Insurance * Vision Insurance * Dental Insurance * Disability Insurance * Life Insurance * Employer-matching 401(k) Plan