We are helping an established facility in Maryland that is currently in search of an urgent care physician for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with urgent care and occupational medicine procedures. Your schedule will be consist of 8-hour to 10-hour shifts, and you will see 2 - 4 patients per hour. You should be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS and DOT certification. The facility uses eClinicalWorks EMR for charting. The incoming physician must have a MD state license.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- BC/BE required
- MD state license needed
- 8-hour to 10-hour shifts
- eClinicalWorks EMR
- 2 - 4 patients per hour
- Must have BLS and DOT certification
- Scope includes urgent care and occupational medicine procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, clinic, family, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice physician, outpatient, physician md do, primary, primary care