Easton, MD area outpatient Family Medicine Position
Community Health Center
We are assisting a well established community health system with the recruitment of a Family Physician:
- Clinic is located on the eastern shore of Maryland, approximately 25 minutes from Easton.
- Setting has 2 Pediatricians, and 2 advanced practice providers. Due to a relocation they seek a Family Physician.
- This is an outpatient practice with telephone call.
- Schedule is 5 days per week, for a total of 40 hours. 36 hours are direct patient care and 4 hours allotted for administrative time.
- Health system has a total of 5 clinics in the surrounding area, with EMR, MA's, and an experienced support staff.
- Organization is focused on providing quality patient care in a team oriented, friendly environment.
- A base salary, incentive plan, and robust benefits are offered including student loan repayment, with a HPSA score of 19.
- Opportunity would be an excellent option for a physician interested in the mission and vision of community healthcare in a non urban setting.
Associated topics: bilingual, clinic, family, family medicine physician, outpatient, physician md do, practice, practice physician, primary care, urgent