Family and Internal Medicine needs in - Westminster/ Taneytown
Joining experienced advanced practice provider in practice along with a full complement of ancillary staff.
- Outpatient only with reasonable schedule and volume
- Call is 1:14, phone only
- Employed practice with all sub-specialty support
- Established hospitalist group for admissions
- EMR: Cerner
- Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. ? 4:00 p.m. except on Tues. which are 10:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
- A competitive financial package will be offered including, health benefits, 401K retirement saving plan, vacation, CME reimbursement, and malpractice coverage.
Great locations within 1 hour of Baltimore, MD!!
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, rheumatology