Practice Psychiatry near Baltimore, Maryland - Employed Position with Flexible Scheduling
We are working with a hospital in Maryland to recruit a BE/BC Psychiatrist.
- 400 plus physicians on the medical staff representing 38 medical specialties
- Dedicated staff offers the highest quality health care with compassion
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities available
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Extra shift bonuses
- Mentoring available for new hires
- Reasonable call schedule
- Fully wired with electronic medical records
- Ideally, candidates will be comfortable treating patients with co-occurring disorders, conducting consults on patients admitted to other units of the hospital and assessing patients in the Emergency Department
Residents enjoy a small-town feel with easy access to two major metro areas. This beautiful Maryland community is located just a short drive from Baltimore and Washington, DC. The public schools in the area consistently rank as one of the top-performing school systems in the state. There are also numerous faith-based and private educational options available. This community offers rich history, beautiful parks, and an eclectic downtown.
To learn more, apply today!
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist