Processes and researches payments according to account specifications for Lockbox customers.Primary Responsibilities:
Scope of Responsibilities:Education and Experience Required:
- Prepare deposits for processing using customer-specific documented instructions while completing all functions associated with transaction processing.
- Complete exception item processing of deposit transactions.
- Prepare daily reports utilizing prepared worksheets
- Review processed deposit transactions for accuracy.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Associate's degree, or In lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 2 years' higher education and/or work experienceEducation and Experience Preferred:Location