Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Give us a call at (877) ###-#### to understand what position will fit best for you!
Why NPL?COMPENSATION!Regional Drivers:
OTR and Regional CDL A Driver
Over The Road Drivers:
- $75-85,000 per year average
- $0.50 per mile Base Pay
Additional pay for:
- $85K-$95K per year average
- $0.55 per mile Base pay
Stop pay We pay for ALL stops
, Detention pay, Clean DOT inspection pay, Annual bonus, Layover pay, Tenure award
CLICK APPLY BELOW! GREAT BENEFITS!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- PTO (Paid time off), Holidays, Vacations
- Company uniforms
- Company cell phone provided
- Credit card for company expenses
- Company provided Truck GPS
- Meal advances
Drivers transport dry van loads via 53' sleepers. No Hazmat. Loads are no touch.
Regional drivers have dedicated schedules. Most schedules are Monday-Friday/Saturday. We do offer Tuesday-Saturday schedules for drivers who like to take care of personal business during normal work nights. It is possible, for Regional drivers, to get home 1-2 days during the week, and always on the weekends. Requirements:
- 2 years 53' experience
- Clean MVR no more than 2 moving violations in 36 months
- Committed to working safely in a safety focused environment
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in 36 months. Additionally, no jackknifes, rear ends, or roll overs
NPL Dedicated (NPLD) is a privately owned, quality operated truckload carrier. We move your shipments on time, every time. With a company fleet of 53 foot tractor trailers and 24 foot box vans combined with a national terminal network, we move freight efficiently, effectively, and at the right price. WE look forward to your membership to the NPL Family!
Qualified Candidates, Please CLICK APPLY BELOW and we can give you a call. Otherwise, you are still welcome to ring us at (877) ###-####
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a company, cdl a driving, class a driver, company driver needed, company truck driver, otr company, otr driver, over the road driver, tanker truck driving