Do you like to analyze and deconstruct malware? Are you enticed by finding zero-days? Do you have a strong background in debugging? If so, we're looking for a talented individual to help us expand upon our current operational platform and identify the next generation of capabilities for our customer.
We are looking for software reverse engineers who can perform triage, categorize, and analyze discovered vulnerabilities. You will have the opportunity to perform traditional RE and vulnerability research with a focus on OCO (Offensive Cyber Operations) and DCO (Defensive Cyber Operations) activities. The feasibility and impact of the findings will often require team members to develop prototype exploitations based on identified vulnerabilities.
AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE + POLY IS REQUIRED
- Experience in reverse engineering technologies and methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Experience in x86/x64 assembly, software reverse engineering, kernel debugging, and protocol stacks
- Experience with computer implant architecture and development
- Experience with software reverse engineering tools-IDAPro, GDB, WinDbg, Immunity/OllyDbg
- Understanding of the Windows Operating System internals and APIs
- Experience analyzing shellcode, packed and obfuscated and the associated algorithms
- Experience with Python scripting to automate analysis and RE tasks
- Experience developing computer exploits
- Applicable security certifications: CISSP, C|EH, CREA, GPEN, GREM, OSCP, OSCE