Looking for a hands on Application Development Manager in the Greater Baltimore area. You will manage a team of three developers, but will also perform application development as time permits-the best of both worlds. Our team members play a key role in the success of our company. The right candidate will have an opportunity to work with a multitude of technologies across a range of mediums including desktop, tablet, mobile (iOS and Android), but with an emphasis on web.
* Manage a team of three software developers and responsible for the organization's applications development and analysis function.
* Create design documents for the application developers
* Perform code reviews and control the publishing process
* Evaluate existing applications to determine technical changes
* Oversee feasibility research to estimate project timelines and costs.
* Ensure that project milestones/goals are met by monitoring actual performance versus time estimates.
* Collaborate closely with staff and other developers to understand system requirements, and to design and deliver solutions using the various technologies.
* Develop code and integrate IT solutions by using appropriate development methodologies and standards, adopting/applying standard architectures/patterns, taking into account critical performance characteristics, security measures and customer requirements.
* Support of existing applications and databases.
* Evaluate new technologies to determine if and how they can be utilized.
* 2+ years as a Project Lead or Software Developer Manager
* Experience using Agile
* 3+ years of full stack software and web application development experience.
* 2+ years of experience with Angular JS
* 2+ years of experience with version control
* A keen grasp on object-oriented programming concepts.
* Proficiency in SQL and database design.
* The ability to investigate and troubleshoot issues utilizing all available resources, including targeted database queries and application/OS logs.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people ? it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-###-#### to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $100### ####00/year
**Location:** BALTIMORE, MD
**Date Posted:** February 26, 2019
**Employment Type:** Permanent
**Job Reference:** 02000-#######377
**Staffing Area:** Technology & IT
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task