Moves material by forklift from storage areas or production areas to various work areas for assembly. Responsible for ensuring all materials for production are sorted, verified and supplied to appropriate work stations as required to meet production schedule. Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
* Continuous sitting while operating forklift.
* Frequent repetitive use of hands and arms while operating the forklift.
* Frequent repetitive use of legs while operating the forklift.
* Occasional mounting and dismounting the forklift.
* Occasional pushing and pulling of carts and horses to clear pathways for the forklift.
* Occasional walking while assisting the Line Loader.
* Occasional lifting and carrying of objects (components) up to 50 pounds.
Associated topics: dock, dock c, forklift operator, fulfillment, material handler, operator night, servicer, unloader, warehouse operation, warehouse support