Works in a two person team. Pads and covers innerspring assemblies to form mattresses. Spreads padding over sides of innerspring and attaches layers of insulating materials by using a hog ring gun. Glues pillowtop panels to innerpanels.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
* Continuous walking and standing (standing at workstation, walking short distances around workstation, between workstation and material staging)
* Frequent reaching overhead (reaching above shoulder level for component parts from staging carts onto mattress, reaching for glue gun or nail gun)
* Frequent pulling/pushing of mattresses weighing up to 200 pounds from worktable to transfer table or conveyor.
* Frequent repetitive use of hands/arms to operate glue and /or nail gun as well as handle various mattress components
* Frequent grasping (gripping component parts, stretching panels over mattress corners)
* Frequent lifting and carrying of items weighing up to 50 pounds (mattress component parts)
* Occasional lifting and carrying of items weighing over 50 pounds , with assistance (larger mattress components and mattresses)