Daytime & Nocturnist Hospitalist Positions
Join an academic affiliated, highly regarded hospitalist program. Looking for dynamic, well trained providers to cultivate and enrich the inpatient offerings.
- Block Schedule: 7-on/7-off daytime or nocturnist position
- Quality focused; Average 11-15 patients per shift
- Comprehensive Financial Package: Guaranteed Base Salary, Quality Incentive & Full Benefit!
Minutes from Washington DC
Live in this vibrant Mid-Atlantic city. With Baltimore/DC and the Chesapeake at your doorstep; enjoy culture, arts, and sporting events in the city or relax at the majestic beaches off coast of Maryland.
Please Reference HOSP 5989
- Family-centric community; highly regarded public and private school options
- Low cost of living; housing options in exclusive golf course and tennis communities.
Associated topics: care physician, family, family medicine, general practice, outpatient, physician md, practice, primary, primary care, urgent